- Learning Acceleration
- Laboratory experiences
- Field trips
- New knowledge on subjects
VictoryXR Academy K-12 1 year License
Subscribers gain access to a library of VR learning assets numbering at more than 3,000, including human organs, planets, and artifacts from the Smithsonian. It also offers more than 100 virtual field trips around the world, and a similar number of 2D videos that teach different lessons, with more added all the time. And VictoryXR provides the classroom space. It is in both assets and space where VictoryXR Academy really excels.
- Over 100 field trips around the world, including Iceland, The Great Wall, the Redwood Forests, Singapore Gardens and many other places.
- Allows students and teachers to interact in an environment simultaneously (e.g., discussions, questions/answers, collaboration, etc.).
COURSE LENGTH AND TIMES
- Starts immediately after enrolment
- 6DOF VR Headsets (https://engagevr.io/supported-devices/)
- Mobile phones
- Hosted on the EngageVR platform